THANK YOU TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Saturday, January 12, 2013

All Rise

Salah satu lagu yang auntie suka
nyanyi jika ke karok ngan kawan2..hik3x
Dulu2..lah
sekarang hanya terngiang2..tapi masih ingat lagi










  Lyric - Blue

Your honor please gotta believe what I sayWhat I will tell, happened just the other dayI must confess 'cause I've had about enoughI need your help, gotta make this here thing stop
Baby, I swear I'll tell the truthAbout all the things you used to doAnd if you thought you had me fooledI'm telling you now, objection overruledHere we go, oh baby
One for the money and the free ridesIt's two for the lie that you denied, all rise, all riseThree for the calls that you've, been makingIt's four all the times you've been faking, all rise, all rise(I'm gonna tell it to your face)(I rest my case)
You're on the stand with your back against the wallNowhere to run and nobody you can call, oh noI just can't wait, now the case is open wideYou'll try to pray but the jury will decide
Baby I swear I'll tell the truthAbout all the things you used to doAnd if you thought you had me fooledI'm telling you now, objection overruled, oh baby
One for the money and the free ridesIt's two for the lie that you denied, all rise, all riseThree for the calls that you've, been makingIt's four all the times you've been faking, all rise, all rise(I'm gonna tell it to your face)(I rest my case)
So step back 'cause you don't know this catI know deep down to that, you don't want me to reactI, I'll lay low, leaving all my options openThe, the decision of the jury has not been spoken
Step in my house, you find that your stuff has goneBut in reality to whom does the stuff belongI bring you into court, to, to maybe preach my orderAny you know that, you overstepped the border, ah, ah
One for the money and the free ridesIt's two for the lie that you denied, all rise, all riseThree for the calls that you've, been makingIt's four all the times you've been faking, all rise, all rise
One for the money and the free rides(What you say, games you play)It's two for the lie that you denied, all rise, all rise(What you've done)Three for the calls that you've, been making(What you say, games you play)It's four all the times you've been faking, all rise, all rise(What you've done? Where you've gone?)
One for the money and the free ridesIt's two for the lie that you denied, all rise, all riseThree for the calls that you've, been makingIt's four all the times you've been faking, I said, "All rise, all rise"(I rest my case)


15 comments:

  1. Tentu lagu ni banyak kenangan ya kak nanie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Norhaizan,

      Kenangan manis dengan kawan2 opismate dulu2..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Salam Zareda,

      hehehehehe kita sama, high 5

      Delete
  3. Salam perkenalan kakak.. lagu ni zaman Sy study Dulu. slalu Dengar.. jemput ziarah & ikuti blog saya.
    nabihahsejutarasa.blogspot.com
    Tq ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam perkenalan kembali Nea lopah,

      Auntie dah ziarah blog nea.

      Delete
  4. best jugak lagu ni auntie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kalu nyanyi lagu ni, kena menari seret kaki Kak Nanie. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam AA,

      hehehehe auntie pun pandai seret kaki tau, tangan pula lentok2, wahhhh AA caya tak?..

      Delete
  6. Jom kita menari sambil dengor lagu blue ni...tapi sekarang blue dah berpecah lah kak.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam Sharifah,

    Akak dah cuba nak nari2 tapi dah kaku kaki, badan pula rasa nak tumbang..hik3x

    Haah, memang group band selalu berpecah bila dah hit

    ReplyDelete
  8. ni lagu sy cinta monyet auntie..."all rise"..heheh mana la group Blue ni yer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...